Ross-Tech VCDS HEX V2 / HEX NET
Professional PC based diagnostic equipment for cars VAG (Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda ...)
The VCDS was developed for VAG (Audi, Volkswagen, SEAT, Skoda) electronic system diagnostics from first model years with auto diagnostic functions (1988-1992) through current year - works with all diagnostic-capable VW/Audi cars in the listed model years even the latest models which require a direct CAN connection for diagnostics (from 2003 and later). It allows work with all systems with auto diagnostic functions (for VW-Audi it is more than 70 systems). The equipment supports all the diagnostic functions as the dealer equipments VAG-1551, VAG-1552, VASS-5052, VASS-5051 (reading and clearig of codes DTC, real time data reading, actuator tests, basic settings, adaptation, coding and other functions). Likewise the VCDS is almost the analog of original dealer equipments, but it is a lot cheaper.
- it is compatible with all models of VW, Audi, Seat e Skoda from 2008 and later, including with direct CAN connection and optic line on board for diagnostics.
- it includes more than 9000 DTC codes and data block information with explications and well developed diagnostic help functions.
- it allows to use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC for new ignition key coding to all generation immobilaizers for all model listo of cars VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda.
- it shows , records the log and shows the graphics from three data blocks in the same time.
- it is compatible with the relative new protocols of VAG KWP-2000 (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, from 2002).
- include special diesel motor (TDI) graphic diagnostic functions.
- compatible with all models of VAG from 2002 (including with CAN diagnostics);
- improved support of all years production VAG vehicles;
- diagnostic of the cars that support OBD-II-ISO protocols (engine);
- improved diagnostic help functions.
* We offer the original american versions of VCDS with legal software and regular updates.
- OBD-II adapter for older cars with old tipe of connector (cars from 1991 to 1994-1997)
Differences of the adapters HEX NET and HEX V2
- HEX NET is a adapter, that can be connected to PC with cable or using Wi-Fi network. Can be connected with PC or tablet in direct mode (Ad Hoc) or using existent your router´s Wi-Fi network (Infrastructure mode). There are possibility to work not only on systems based on Windows, but also with tablets Android / iOs and with other operating systems, using VCDS Mobile. More information on manufacturers web page here (will be opened in new window) >>>
- HEX V2 ís a classic new generation adapter, that can be connected and used with Windows based Pc/tablet. In fact, it is a new generation adapter that comes out instead discontinued older generation adapters with new LED indicator and latest diagnostic protocol and VCDS programm full support.
Professional full function PRO versions without any restrictions is offered.